[Blink] Problems with Telekom VoIP and Blink Lite

Robby Friedrichs - bamboo it GmbH robby.friedrichs at bamboo-it.de
Thu Sep 25 11:41:31 CEST 2014

Hi Guys!

I habe problems with activating a VoIP Account from Deutsche Telekom in Blink Lite. I found a configpage from Telekom:
http://goo.gl/33x5p
But no matter in wich way i type in the credentials, nothing works. In addition, i have a sip account from sipgate that works easily with my blink lite and i don't have a special configuration on my internet router or so... So I think that the base for voip functionality is given... Is there a known Problem or a known solution?

Cheers
Robby