[Blink] call history issues

John Dyer johntdyer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 16:48:49 CEST 2014

Hello,

   I have a bunch of sip URL’s in my contact list used for various diagnostic purposes and I have noticed that when I call these destinations they never seem to end up in my call history so things like cmd-r for redial never work.  I have put a small screen recording up on my dropbox to help illustrate this further incase my description is somehow not clear ( https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/177285/call_history_issue.mp4 ).   I am running OS X 10.10 but I have seen this since 10.9.  I am running Blink Pro 3.9.1 build 14012

Thanks

-John

- John Dyer
johntdyer at gmail.com