[Blink] Account labels

ag at ag-projects.com ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Oct 3 03:07:31 CEST 2014

It is not a bug. It is an indication of the account registration status. If the account is in black bold it means that the account has succesfully registered to the SIP server and is ready to receive incoming calls. If is in gray and not bold it means that is not registered (and you see the cause is appended in case of a registration failure).

The closed lock left to the account indicates that TLS is used for SIP signalling, that is encrypted signalling between the SIP client and the SIP server. If the lock is open it means that UDP or TCP is used for SIP signalling, both of which are not encrypted so information travels in clear text between the client and the server.