[Blink] Bonjour registration bug

István Kuklin kuklinster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:10:38 CET 2014

I have my own certificate authority since it is my own server and I already
set it at Preferences > Advanced > Certificate Authority list.
If I uncheck the "Verify server" box, it connects on startup immediately as
you suspected, but if I leave it checked in then it works only if I disable
and enable my account or if the Bonjour account was selected on the top of
the GUI at startup. (as you can see in the video) If my account was
selected on the top of the window then I must disable and enable my account
to get it work.
It doesn't register my account at all, if Bonjour wasn't enabled at
startup, even if I disable and enable my account. I must enable Bonjour at
least once at first then I can register the account I use (by disabling and
enabling it).
It doesn't work of course, if my CA isn't set at the "Advanced" settings
tab.
I think we're getting closer to the problem. Maybe Blink won't verify
custom CA-s if the account registering first needs it.
By collecting the logs I didn't disable and enable my account to get it
work, just waited a few minutes and grabbed them.