[Blink] New Blink Pro for OSX version 4.1.0 with ZRTP end-to-end audio/video encryption

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Sat Nov 22 01:08:10 CET 2014

On 21 Nov 2014, at 15:28, Kevin Layer <layer at franz.com> wrote:

> Dan Pascu wrote:
>
>>> I didn’t mean the preferences. I meant the incoming call popup dialog.
>>> Something like this one (notice the video icon, the Video call title
>>> and the “Audio only” button):
>
> I do *not* have an "Audio only" button.  When I get to work I'll take
> a picture and email it  out.

That is most likely because you disabled video support in asterisk.

>>> What you say here raises an interesting conundrum. Because if things
>>> correlate that means that you get an audio+video call, yet blink tells
>>> you it’s audio only, but when you accept it also somehow accepts the
>>> video stream even though you didn’t accept that.
>
> Indeed.

Not quite. It became more obvious that you just mixed reports (from before and after you disabled video support in asterisk). We were not able to make blink show a video call as an audio call, so that part of your report was conflicting.

We really cannot debug your problem reliably if you give us the SIP trace of a call from before you disabled video support, but descriptions of how blink reacted from after you disabled video support.