[Blink] Call Transfer

Mediacast Guy mediacastguy at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:07:52 CEST 2014

Jeff:

You're over my head on that one. It turns out that my VOIP provider (VOIPo) doesn't support call transfer anyway. Even
Skype did away with call transfer. I'm current doing a 30-day trial with phone.com and Bria. So far, everything is
working well. Blink is far and away the easiest SIP client I can find. If and when transfer is implemented, the rest of
the SIP clients go into the bit bucket.

MCG