[Blink] voicemail

Chuck Lobaugh blinkurit at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:23:50 CEST 2014

I am using the blink client for my remote office connection to an elastix phone system in another country. It works great and I love it, however is there a way for me to see a voice mail indication for my voice mails in the elastix system and if so any recommendations on making this active.

Also is the voice mail machine a separate local voice mail box for the client or would it be related to my elastix system. Right now I do not have it enabled because I was not sure.

Thank you!!

Chuck Lobaugh
South Carolina, USA