[Blink] Latest Blink breaks pound DTMF key (#) - sends '3' instead of '#', which is Shift-3

Raymond Savoie ray at nonnormal.com
Mon Mar 17 14:26:38 CET 2014

I updated to Windows Blink version 0.7.0 a few days ago and find that I can
no longer enter a # DTMF code in Blink.  This worked in older versions of
Blink.  This bug is rendering the program completely unusable for certain
web sites.

Which brings up another question: most SIP clients I've seen have the
ability to pop up a DTMF keypad widget of some kind. Could this be added in
Blink at some point?

Thanks,
 Ray