[Blink] G711

Mediacast Guy mediacastguy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:51:46 CEST 2014

We were trying to connect with Elastix, and it would only accept calls with G711u. We never got Blink (Windows) to
connect although the Mac version did. We were able to connect with other clients with G711u installed. That's strange.

We're just starting to learn Elastix, so thanks for the information.

MCG