[Blink] Issue with latest install

Gregoire Boissel gregoire at umnyah.com
Wed Jul 30 11:14:40 CEST 2014

Dear Sir,
I have installed the latest version of your software and have an issue with Python (?).
While I am not an expert, I managed to take a screen shot, which is attached to this email.
Thank you for your help.
Kind regards,
Gregoire

Gregoire Boissel
Off: + 41 22 319 26 01
Umnyah Advisors SA
2 Rue Voltaire, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland

The content of this message and of its attachments are confidential and are intended only for the use of the individual or the entity which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify immediately the sender and delete the message from your system; you may not copy, disclose nor take any actions in reliance on the contents of this message. No employee of Umnyah S.A is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the company with another party by email without the express written confirmation by an appointed director of Umnyah SA. Umnyah SA accepts no liability for the contents of this email, or for the consequences of any action taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Umnyah SA. This email may contain viruses; the recipient should check the email and any attachment for the presence of viruses.