[Blink] Blink Pro OSX 3.9.1 not able to connect when network changes

Will Falconer, DVM drfalconer at vitalanimal.com
Wed Jul 9 15:08:44 CEST 2014

I have similar “registration” issues, on a fairly regular basis. I’m not aware of what triggers it, but it’s very frustrating, as I’m now depending on my Voip phone for my livelihood.

I, too, would like to see this as a priority fix please.

Any data I can provide, I’m more than willing to send it to aid this effort.
________________
Dr. Will Falconer
Certified Veterinary Homeopath
Vital Animal | The Natural Path
Austin, TX
(512) 288-5400
drfalconer at VitalAnimal.com

Holistic options for your animals:
	http://VitalAnimal.com

Sign on here for free weekly Vital Animal News:
http://vitalanimal.com/subscribe/