[Blink] Replace leading + sign from phone numbers with a numeric prefix per account

Bart Volgers bartvolgers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:42:05 CET 2014

I guess this is exactly the advertised behavior "Replace leading + sign from phone numbers with a numeric prefix per account"

+ is replaced by 00

I checked both my Lite and Pro version. The next option is ONLY present in the Pro version.

Go to preferences -> Accounts in the drop down "Advanced" select "Phone Numbers". Put anything in the, +, dial plan or external line prefix you want.

I checked both my Lite and Pro version. This is ONLY present in the Pro version.

Hope this helps, Bart

Make every thing as simple as posible,
but absolutely not simpler than that!
- Albert Einstein