[Blink] echo problem on Blink for Windows

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Feb 13 20:53:23 CET 2014

Hello,

Most of the time I'm on Blink Pro but today I had an application for Blink
on Windows.  Basically, it works, but I have a horrible echo problem.
 There is some echo present in the acoustic aspect of the system, but it
doesn't seem like any of it is being cancelled by the application.  Are
there any settings other than the obvious checkbox I can try?

I tried calls in G722 and G711, with the sample rate set to both 32k and
16k.  In all cases it was about the same.

- Jeff