[Blink] Blink Pro: 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX Dialing / Quick GUI Access

Blake T. Gonzales blake at gonzales.com
Wed Feb 5 00:06:13 CET 2014

I just purchased the Pro version of Blink and I have a couple of
questions... probably easy ones.

   - My SIP provider Callcentric does not allow 10 digit dialing.... in
   other words you have to dial a 1 before making a XXX-XXX-XXXX call.  Is
   there any way to get Blink to add a 1 before placing any call that does not
   already start with a 1?  This would save me having to modify my entire
   address book, and also make it more like make a Cell call where 10 digits
   is perfectly acceptable.  If this isn't possible can it be added as a new
   feature?

   - Feature Request:  It would be nice to be able to quickly bring up the
   Blink GUI by double-clicking the status bar icon.  Instead you have to
   click the icon and select 'Show Contact List'.  Maybe there is another easy
   way, but I have not found it.

Thanks!

Blake