[Blink] Help with Blink

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Sat Apr 19 12:32:51 CEST 2014

On Apr 19, 2014, at 4:14 AM, Max Evans <therealmaxevans at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did a clean install of Windows on my desktop, and installed all drivers needed to run it, then installed Blink, which I had no problem with before. But this time, it shows an error message saying that it can't start, stating "the application configuration is incorrect" and then says reinstalling might fix it. Well, I reinstalled it ten times, and it still shows the same message. What else can I do?

Your configuration file might be corrupted. You could delete it and start over. The file is located in different places depending on your Windows version, have a look here: http://projects.ag-projects.com/projects/blinkqt/wiki/Help#Configuration-File

Just delete it and start Blink again. Note that you'll need to reconfigure it, since all your settings will be lost.