[Blink] FreeConferenceCallHD.com

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Apr 16 11:36:32 CEST 2014

On 16 Apr 2014, at 5:55, Mediacast Guy wrote:

> Has anyone here had any success configuring Blink to work with freeconferencecallhd.com? They claim that their service
> is SIP-accessible, and they have tutorials at the link below, but I was not able to find a solution.

Seems to work just fine. Just ignore the part about adding an account with username/display-name and just call your dial_in_number at voice.freeconferencecallhd.com from any SIP account you already have (sip2sip will do) and then punch in the access code with DTMF.

Just make sure you have G722 before speex in the codec list, because if it picks speex the quality is poor.