[Blink] Register Blink to my phone server

Richard C Schroeder rcschroeder at mac.com
Tue Sep 24 06:25:07 CEST 2013

I have purchased and downloaded Blink from the App Store.
When I first opened it, it prompted me for registration information.
I tried to enter the IP address of my asterisk server, but it would not accept an IP address.
I previously used Bria and it worked fine. Based on reviews, etc. I decided to obtain Blink.

My asterisk server does not have an email address, my off premise phones (Polycom, etc.) are registered with an IP address.

Can you please guide me through the setup so that I may start using Blink.
I really need a working softphone client.

Thank you,

Richard Schroeder
rcschroeder at mac.com
rschroe at gmail.com