[Blink] Importing contacts doesn´t work - latest version

Andreas Johansson andreas at annonsbladet.cc
Mon Oct 28 13:38:14 CET 2013

Ok, we have not used any external tool.
As I said, this has worked fine before. one of us makes the first list in
blink - presses back-up and the pickle-file is created
then we copy that file to each computer (to the blink-folder) and import.

We are about 20 people using blink and its important that everyone have the
exakt same list.
Is there any other way to spread a contactlist to multiple computers?

/andreas

andreas at annonsbladet.cc