[Blink] Delay at answering audio-call

Andreas Johansson andreas at annonsbladet.cc
Wed Mar 13 12:44:57 CET 2013

Hi, it got better with a reboot of my computer, down to 2 sec which is ok.
Guess blink must communicate with our servers before the call can cannect.

Another question though; why can´t you use mp3-files for alert-signals? wav
is relatively complicated.
It was the same with eyebeam (another sip-program)
/andreas

2013/3/13 Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>

> There should be no delay after you press the accept button. If you provide
> the logs we can look into the possible reason.
>
> Adrian
>

> On Mar 13, 2013, at 11:15 AM, Andreas Johansson wrote:
>
> > Hi, I´ve just started using blink, and I haven´t had time reading
> through older support-posts.
> > We are planning on using blink within our company, with perhaps 25
> bonjour-users and it seems to
> > work fine, except for one problem.
> >
> > When answering a audio-call (both bounjour and other callers) it takes
> up 6 seconds before the caller
> > is connected after the answer-button is clicked.
> > Is this a general settings-problem or perhaps something in our
> server-settings?
> > The codecs or whatever?
> >
> > Best regards /andreas

Med vänliga hälsningar
Andreas Johansson
Kiruna, Gotland, Luleå, Boden & Piteå Annonsblad
+46(0)980-688 74
andreas at annonsbladet.cc