[Blink] Google Apps Contacts not authenticating

Wilbert Zapata wilbert at new-lime.com
Mon Jul 15 20:37:02 CEST 2013

Hi,

Have the same problem described below but using Win8Pro. Any idea or
workaround?

BTW, with a traditional Gmail account work great.

*Wilbert Zapata*
Sip: wilbert at sip2sip.info

*Adi J. Sieker* adi at sieker.io
<blink%40lists.ag-projects.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BBlink%5D%20Google%20Contacts%20not%20authenticating&In-Reply-To=%3C5135DCEA.8060509%40sieker.io%3E>
*Tue Mar 5 12:54:18 CET 2013*