[Blink] Blink Pro v2.0.2 hangup immediately after accepting incoming call from virtual receptionist

David Herring DH at htarch.com
Thu Jan 24 13:49:13 CET 2013

We have just started experiencing a problem with Blink Pro v2.0.2.  When an incoming call is routed to an extension from the virtual receptionist, immediately after accepting the call, the call is disconnected. We have spent an hour with our SIP provider, Vocalocity.  They have tested XLite and have no such problem.  We have also tested XLite without this problem.  This problem does not occur when the call is answered by using the desk phone instead of Blink. Incoming calls directly dialing an extension's phone number work fine.

Needless to say, this is of extreme importance to us as hanging up on our clients is not acceptable.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Mister H