[Blink] Gray Account Names

Olav Seyfarth olav.seyfarth at web.de
Sun Jan 6 10:37:31 CET 2013

Hi Adrian,

> The reason can be found only in the SIP trace, in the response (or lack
> thereof) from the SIP server for the REGISTER message sent by Blink.

while I understand that, the possibility to create a SIP log is now gone since
after recreating the accounts, I can no longer resproduce the error. However,
the *only* thin changed was to delete and newly create the account incicating
that the cause cannot be the registrar not answering properly.

Olav
--
The Enigmail Project - OpenPGP Email Security For Mozilla Applications