[Blink] How to force a specific Contact string to be used by Blink

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Thu Feb 21 11:40:50 CET 2013

Hi,

On Feb 21, 2013, at 11:30 AM, Tom Wieczorek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for your quick reply. I know this is a weird limitation enforced by my provider.
>
> Do you see any chance to introduce an option to override the Contact header anywhere? Perhaps a simple line in Blink's config file?

Personally not. I find myself adding code to Blink's core just to support broken behavior too many times and it makes me cry every time. Maybe if enough people complain they will stop twisting and breaking SIP at some point.

Now, that said, the only setting that I think would make sense is to use the AoR's user part as the contact header username. I need to check with my colleagues though.