[Blink] Automatically route a call thru a specific SIP account

Jordi Llonch llonchj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:46:24 CET 2013

Thanks Adrian,

I would like to use an automatic selection because I'm a lazy and
non-procedural person. My plan is to use Address Book contacts.

My contacts have a full international phone number + 61 2222222, What's the
setting for the dial plan in the Australian(61) sip account?

And, where can I found additional documentation about this feature?

Thanks in advance,