[Blink] Error When Rejecting Call

Bryan Miller bmill at socialserve.com
Thu Feb 7 19:16:28 CET 2013

Hi,

A user reported that Blink produced an error.

(AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'log_info')

The client version is 2.0.2. OS X version is 10.7.5.

This occurred when the user clicked reject for an incoming call. So far, he's the only one to report this issue. No logging was turned on.

However, I'm concerned with the fact that Blink didn't quit properly when I clicked quit (of the two options available in the error dialog box, the other being continue). I had to force quit it and then run Blink again.

-Bryan