[Blink] New Blink for MacOSX release 2.0.3

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Feb 6 15:08:09 CET 2013

There is a new release for Blink Cocoa, version 2.0.3 with bug fixes.

http://icanblink.com/changelog-pro.phtml
Version 2.0.3

January 23rd, 2013

Added setting to reject audio calls for unauthorized contacts
Added add contact menu item to groups
Added move group to contacts list group textual menu
Fixed bugs in File Transfer window
Fixed session transfer after SDK API changes
Fixed released of video device resources in Photo picker
Update preferences window title with section name
Fixes when selected audio device is None
Renamed Messages to Instant Messages
Reject incoming sessions from blocked contacts
Enable contact contextual session menu items based on discovered capabilities
Auto-select account for which we have been authorized if contact has presence
Fixed allow drop file on top of syntetic search contact
Allow selection of uri when droping file on contacts
Fixed exception when droping ldap contact on top of other
Enable re-invites based on discovered capabilities
Enable contact contextual session menu items based on discovered capabilities
Check if uri is valid before inviting to conference
Fixed logging presence watchers
Display account used for subscription in log line
Added setting to disable session type based on using availability
Auto-select account for which we have been authorized if contact has presence