[Blink] SIP/XMPP interoperability at Fosdem 2013

Adrian Georgescu ag at AG-PROJECTS.COM
Mon Feb 4 14:16:13 CET 2013

Myself and Saúl were present at Fosdem where we presented our work related to SIP/XMPP interworking for Presence, Chat and Multi-party conferencing.

Sylkserver, Blink and Jitsi were used for several live demonstrations of their respective capabilities. All demonstrations went flawless. The feedback we provided has been acknowledged by the XMPP foundation and will be merged into what will become the relevant standards in this area.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core-01
http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-presence-02.html
http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-im-01.html
http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat-03.html