[Blink] Blink - DTMF problem

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Dec 27 12:45:28 CET 2013

Hi all,

I changed the PT to 101 as I have already heard about a few interoperability problems because we used 96. There is no setting for this, first for technical reasons in PJSIP, but more importantly because we don't want to bloat Blink with tons of settings only 0.1% of the people would use. If we go that route someone will ask for a setting to change the T1 timer! :-)

So, 101 it is. I hope this doesn't do more harm than good, because if it does we'll have to go back to 96.

Thanks!