[Blink] (no subject)

Milo Zegerius m.zegerius at interconsultants.nl
Fri Dec 13 10:34:14 CET 2013

Dear Saul,

Thanks for your mail but I just checked if the use of  "Use ICE" checkbox
was checked.

But this was already unchecked. (see print screen attachment)

So what else can it be ?

The moment I started blink up my cable modem went down.

So I really have a problem here.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Milo Zegerius, Partner
M: +31 65 4737 118
O: +31 20 6227 645

E: m.zegerius at interconsultants.nl
W: www.interconsultants.nl

Interconsultants Executive Search BV
Keizersgracht 391
1016 EJ Amsterdam
The Netherlands

P please consider the environment before printing this email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This material is directed to the personal attention of the named recipient
only. Its review or use by any other person may constitute a violation of
the obligation of confidentiality associated with the transmission of
receipts. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, or use of this material or
its contents is strictly prohibited. Any questions regarding the foregoing
should be referred to the named sender.