[Blink] (no subject)

Milo Zegerius m.zegerius at interconsultants.nl
Fri Dec 13 09:42:06 CET 2013

Dear,

Yesterday I installed blink on my mac.

When I start us the program and blink starts to verify the connection, my
cablemodem goes in restart mode.
Somehow Blink interferes with my cable modem ?

So I removed the program from my mac and teh cable modem is up and running
again.

I am based in the netherlands and use a Ubee ewv 32000 modem.

Can you please help me out.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Milo Zegerius, Partner
M: +31 65 4737 118
O: +31 20 6227 645

E: m.zegerius at interconsultants.nl
W: www.interconsultants.nl

Interconsultants Executive Search BV
Keizersgracht 391
1016 EJ Amsterdam
The Netherlands

P please consider the environment before printing this email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This material is directed to the personal attention of the named recipient
only. Its review or use by any other person may constitute a violation of
the obligation of confidentiality associated with the transmission of
receipts. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, or use of this material or
its contents is strictly prohibited. Any questions regarding the foregoing
should be referred to the named sender.