[Blink] "Not acceptable here" error after yesterday's 3.0.0

James Mueller james.mueller at kingleyhealth.com
Fri Aug 16 18:23:22 CEST 2013

 It seems Asterisk doesn't like something in the codecs advertised in the
> SDP.  What do you have configured for codecs in the Asterisk peer/user?  I
> bet by adjusting them on one side or the other you can resolve this.
> - Jeff

Thank you Jeff - our administrator is looking closely at the 1400+ lines of
log the test call generated on the server.

To test this more directly I just purchased my own copy of Blink Lite for
my Mac but I'm having trouble configuring it to use the non-standard port
he uses for SIP. Obviously it can be done - he set it up for the boss in
the previous version of Blink, but the normal username at server:port entry is
refused by Blink.

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. It may be client communication
that may contain information that is legally privileged or confidential or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system and do not disclose its contents to any
person. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version. It's About Wellness, LLC c/o
Kingley Health 220 Centennial Ave., Piscataway, NJ 08854. P: 732.283.1900
 F: 732.791.9566.