[Blink] Cannot set client tls certificate

Роман Стародубов pomatu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:52:39 CEST 2013

I have configured Asterisk(freepbx) with TLS so now it requires TLS
certificate and it checks client certificate.

This is part of my sip.conf
[general]
tlsenable=yes
tlscertfile=/etc/asterisk/ssl/asterisk.crt
tlsdontverifyserver=no

I have tested this configuration with CSipSimple (android), and it works
only if I set client certificates in the settings. If there is a way to
disable client certificates checking in asterisk, and you know it, please
tell me.
I was unable to find any information related to this problem.

Thanks