[Blink] Only one phone No. of Google Contacts

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Apr 5 13:03:43 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Apr 5, 2013, at 10:02 AM, Tscherwitschke, Mark wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> this morning I've downloaded your new Blink Client 3.0.
> Looks good! But my Google Contacts are only synchronized with just one phone number! I've lot of Business Contact with "work", "cell phone" and "others" - just "work" is synchronized!

You haven't lost anything, your contacts are still on your Google account, but Blink 0.3.0 is just taking the first one.

> In the last version it's working perfectly...
>
> Please fix this problem as soon as possible, because we think about to use your client in our company - and it's necessary that everybody has the all numbers of a contact.

We are aware of this, it's a temporary limitation we had to introduce as part of some changes in the contacts storage. We will add support for multiple contact numbers back, but there no ETA yet, it should happen shortly.