[Blink] blink crashes on Ubuntu Precise Pangolin

Morgan Redfield morgar at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 17 01:09:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

I had some trouble compiling Blink on Windows, so I decided to try it
on Ubuntu. I set up a virtual box Ubuntu Precise Pangolin VM and tried
to install it using apt-get.

If I run "sudo apt-get install blink", then blink and all of it's
dependencies seem to install correctly. When I then try to run blink,
I get a seg fault. This is on a fresh install of Ubuntu, the only
thing I did was add ag-projects to the apt sources.list file. What am
I doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Morgan