[Blink] logging options on Windows

Morgan Redfield morgar at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 16 07:16:12 CEST 2012

Thanks. I've been working on installing the dependencies, but I'm
having trouble with sip simple. I've been following the instructions
for that here: http://download.ag-projects.com/SipClient/Windows/Install.windows

I get this error message:
bash.exe"-3.1$python setup.py build_ext --pjsip-clean-compile
running build_ext
Cleaning PJSIP
Unpacking PJSIP
Patching PJSIP
Patching PortAudio
Configuring PJSIP
error: build\temp.win32-2.6\Release\pjsip\pjsip\include\pjsip\sip_autoconf.h:
No such file or directory

It looks like that sip_autoconf.h file should be created when PJSIP is
configured, but all that is created is sip_autoconf.h.in. Any idea
what's going wrong here?

Thanks,
Morgan