[Blink] DNS Error

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Nov 30 17:13:22 CET 2012

Hi Bryan,

This is not a known issue, it may be a software bug if you say that DNS lookups work fine.

Some logs may be of help when this happens, turn on Notifications trace to file in advanced logs preferences and send them back to us, hopefully we can spot the reason. Also send the result of dig command for the same address on the same computer when the problem occur.