[Blink] New Blink Pro 1.8.2 release

Martin Thomas Schrott list at mtsonline.at
Sun May 13 07:28:57 CEST 2012

I only was asking if you can make the windows version screenreader
compliant. You told me this will be done in future and now you told me
that nothing is and will be done. I was not complaining at all, just
listing the facts and asking if this will be done or not.
Really sad, that you are not able to adapt the windows version in such a
manner  to make it accessible to everyone.
I wish you all the best for your work and at least am happy for all
apple users that will be able to use your pro software which seems to be
accessible as you wrote.  Thanks for taking respect of the voice over
requirements, this really is great from you!!!
all the best,
Martin