[Blink] New Blink Pro 1.8.2 release

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat May 12 17:43:48 CEST 2012

The current version will have a new iteration soon, but no Pro version is on the roadmap, the software will remain free for download for both Windows and Linux for the time being. If something spectacular happens with Microsoft and its Metro store, maybe is worthwhile allocated resources to it.

Adrian