[Blink] New Blink Pro 1.8.2 release

Martin Thomas Schrott list at mtsonline.at
Sat May 12 15:28:27 CEST 2012

> We have many accessibility features, what do you mean by this, can you
> explain or
> give an example?

When I tested blink, I was not able to receive or make calls with my
screenreader windoweyes. The userinterface of blink was not accessible
at all. Nothing was read. I asked to put this issue on the todo list and
you told me that this may be put into the pro version for windows in
future.
So if there will not be any pro version, blink may be inaccessible for
all screenreader users on windows forever. Or did / will you change this
problem of SR accessibility?

Thanks,
Martin