[Blink] Blink Pro and Sonetel?

Scott Wilson scott.wilson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:18:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

When I initiate a call the outbound audio works but the inbound is
silent.  I think it may be a problem on their end, I just tried a
couple of different clients with the same result.

But more generally when I set up blink to connect to sonetel, I have
to use my email address as the sip URL, the first half of my email as
the auth username, and their sip proxy in the sip signaling pane.
This results in a lot of dns lookups against gmail which is really not
involved in the transaction at all.

Also just generally interested to hear if anyone else is trying it ....

thanks for your help!
scott