[Blink] Support for rules on outgoing calls

Egidio Corsini egidio.corsini at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 07:23:26 CEST 2012

Thanks, that is actually an idea I'll look into. Still there is one "phone
number" option I do not completely understand.

If I set the external line prefix (8 in my case) then it gets applied to
all the numbers including internal numbers (42XX and 24XX) and voicemail
(8XXX).
How do I set things up so that the External line prefix gets correctly
applied only to external calls?

Thanks
Egidio