[Blink] Support for rules on outgoing calls

Egidio Corsini egidio.corsini at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:35:14 CEST 2012

Thanks for your answer.

As an example of what I'm saying you myght want to have a look to the
Acrobits softphone client for iPhone where you have arbitrarily complex
number rewrite rules for a single account. This is very handy if you need
to use an account for intranet and external calls.
Having to modify the addressbook for this purpose would be a) extremely
time consuming b) would have significant impact (i.e. my addressbook is in
sync with my mobile and this change would impact the ability to have
standard phone numbers for Italy in the form of +39 xxxxxxxx)

Is this feature in your roadmap or am I the first one to ask for such an
option?

best
Egidio