[Blink] GSM/ComServer Code

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Jan 11 12:48:32 CET 2012

Actually, according to the linked page the allowed characters are:

alpha/digit

and escaped (everything not in the list above should be %hexcode escaped).

The responsibility of hex encoding those characters lies with the SIP stack though, not the user, so I'm not sure why pjsip complains of it instead of correctly replacing # with %23 in the generated message. This sounds like a pjsip bug to me.

>>> 2012-01-11 11:52:00   [Session 10 with ##21#@12.34.5.6] Starting DNS lookup for 12.34.5.6 via proxy of account 39 at 12.34.5.6
>>> 2012-01-11 11:52:00   [Session 10 with ##21#@12.34.5.6] Selected audio input/output devices: Logitech USB Headset/Logitech USB Headset
>>> 2012-01-11 11:52:00   [Session 10 with ##21#@12.34.5.6] DNS lookup for 12.34.5.6 succeeded: 12.34.5.6:5060 (UDP)
>>> 2012-01-11 11:52:00   [Session 10 with ##21#@12.34.5.6] Connecting session to sip: 12.34.5.6:5060;transport=udp