[Blink] GSM/ComServer Code

Markus Anhenn markus.anhenn at jaxx.com
Wed Jan 11 11:31:06 CET 2012

Hi there,

I just installed the latest update to Blink Lite and I am glad finally
finding a feature included, showing me informations about missed calls
via growl.

But since the update I am experiencing a problem using the GSM-like
functionality of using codes to redirect calls, especially when trying
to cancel those redirections. **21*redirectionnumber does work all right
but ##21# produces the error message "Sip Core Error: Could Not
Create..." The message stops there due to the hold, hang up, ...
buttons. The logs of the Asterisk server shows nothing of this error so
I believe it is a client problem.

Some more details:

* Blink Version Lite 1.5.0 build 5392

* Mac OS X 10.6.8

I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Markus