[Blink] Problem with Blink

Ray Burn rayburnuk at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 19:37:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have installed the latest Blink version 2.7 on my new laptop.
My OS is Windows 7 Professional.

I have not used Blink before and this is part of the features in my Continental phone card.
I downloaded the softphone software and everything has installed on my computer as per instructions.
My SIP address UP-5793743 at 24.204.0.47 is shown and my account is 'Available' as per the solid colour and the buttons active.
My contacts list is prepared and everything is in place.

The Problem
When I try to make a call the account changes to 'On the Phone' and the system shows trying to connect with my contact number.
Then it cuts off the connection and every time shows a message 'Forbidden' ....WHY?
If I try any contact number or indeed even call test or echo test the same Forbidden error message is displayed.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the programme again and it repeats the same Forbidden message.

What do I need to do to resolve this problem?

Ray