[Blink] Unable to forward or transfer a call

Sébastien Brennion sebastien at la-belle-bleue.ch
Fri Sep 16 16:53:34 CEST 2011

I don't know, I've seen that on the internet help "Transfer

To blindly transfer a call, just drag it to a contact in the Contacts list.
You can also enter a number or address in the search bar, to transfer a call
to an arbitrary address.

To perform an assisted call transfer, first establish a call to each party.
Then, click on the T button for completing the transfer, a contextual menu
is presented."

2011/9/16 Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>

> Where is that T key mentioned?
>
> On Sep 16, 2011, at 4:14 PM, Sébastien Brennion wrote:
>
> In the online help, blink is supposed to be able to transfer a call or
> forward, but I'm not able to do it... ??
>
> In the how to, a "T" key is mentionned to transfer the call, but I can't
> find any "T" key
>
> I'm only able to make a conference, but if I hangup , the call is closed
> for everyone... so not possible to forward...
>
> I'm using the latest linux version
>
> --
> la belle Bleue
> Sébastien Brennion