[Blink] Download for Lion

Mediacast Guy mediacastguy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:01:22 CEST 2011

The person to whom I recommended Blink is trying to use the Lite version on
Lion. He responded to me that "They advertise Pro as for OSX 10.6-10.7 and Lite
for 10.5, but 10.5 can't access the App Store. Since I'm not a Mac person, I'm
not familiar with the problem. Does Lite not work on Lion? What other options
does he have?