[Blink] growl for missed calls?

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Nov 23 20:58:34 CET 2011

We are aware of this. Growl has changed its API and made the app available only on the Mac App Store on a different model. They have not yet published their new API. It still works on both Snow and Lion if you have not yet upgraded to the new model.

We are studying this phenomena to see where it stabilizes. We may support it or drop support for it depending on Growl's conditions, it is totaly unclear at this stage what their demands are.

Adrian