[Blink] (2) Integration with MacOSX Address Book

Alex Marschall alda at centralticket.de
Mon May 30 09:54:34 CEST 2011

Well I have 1.500 Craddav entries on public adress books in my local database.
Only if the local Adress Book is empty blink will not crash
As soon as I copy one of the entries from the public adress books in the local
(I tried it with "Alexander Marschall",  thats me)
blink will crash as soon as I type a number ore flip the adress book triangle open

I would like to sent you a compressed Adress Book Data Base, but if I send it through this Mail everybody on the lis will see it?

The size is 113 MB?

Thank you

P THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: before printing this e-mail think whether it is really necessary

Alexander Marschall
Wenckstr.50
64289 Darmstadt
06151/661036