[Blink] blink on Debian crashes at startup

dlakelan dlakelan at street-artists.org
Wed May 18 23:37:05 CEST 2011

On 05/18/2011 08:23 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:

> I use Debian testing myself, dist-upgraded yesterday and I don't have
> any issues with the Qt packages provided by Debian. If you use your
> own packages you are on your own. There could be a bug upstream that
> Debian fixed, for example.

short of a full dist-upgrade can you recommend a list of packages to
update? Which package is this error coming from?

Currently my dist-upgrade wants to download about a gig of packages that
are currently working fine and i don't feel like breaking that much ;-)
but I would be willing to upgrade qt packages except that it seems that
qt is broken up into many packages so I am not sure what to upgrade.